My playlist for Autumn 2017

I have an obsession with making the perfect playlists for every season, so you can just assume that i've made one for autumn. I actually have some really random songs in my playlists, but for autumn i just like to have some relaxing music i can listen to while studying and sipping on my peppermint tea.

Grand Piano- Nicki minaj ( Also Jasmine Thompson's cover)

Ever Since New York- Harry Styles

Don't Kill The Magic- MAGIC! ( +Gardiner Sisters cover )

Your Song- Ellie Goulding


I Can't Fall In Love Without You-  Zara Larsson

Our Corner Of The Universe- K.S Rhoads

This Town- Niall Horan

Purpose- Justin Bieber

Diana- One Direction

Home- One Direction

Fool's Gold- One Direction

Welcome To New York- Taylor Swift

Why Try- Ariana Grande

Can't blame a girl for trying- Sabrina Carpenter

The Nutcracker

Comptine d'un Autre Ete

I Need You- M83

Jason's Song ( gave it away)- Ariana Grande

For Good from Wicked the musical


Hope this gave you some idea for songs to add to your playlist this autumn. I promise there will be more interesting posts from now on, don't worry!

Comments