Eloquence

Welcome to Eloquence. a brand new blog I've been working on! 

So, who am I?

My name is Viivi. I'm fifteen years old, and, well, I like girly things and vintage just a tad bit too much. Saving photos to my Pinterest account (it's this by the way)  is not the only thing I do though. On my free time, I do a lot of photography, drawing, horseback riding, working out, singing and writing songs. I'm sure there's so much more than I do that I just can't think of right now. I go to school too, and you know what, I kind of like it.

Eloquence
(n) the art of using language in an apt, fluent way.

This blog will have pretty much everything. Lifestyle, Fashion, Vintage, DIYs, Photography, Traveling, Sometimes horses, possibly songs, oh, and my dog. I could never just write about one thing. Your requests are always welcome, so please let me know what you want to see here!

This blog is still going to have some changes in it, and I apologize for any mistakes in my writing.

 Feel free to subscribe! 

Viivi









Comments